Who we are
What we do
Energese provides knowledge-centric solutions for scaling energy efficiency practices and low carbon development in the built environment through applied research and contextualised consultancy services.
Energese draws from its extensive experience in sustainable built environment practice and research to provide insights and solutions across three key aspects.
• Policy: Research and advisory for effective governance mandates
• Pricing: Marketbased solutions for advancing energy efficient building practices and technologies
• Consumer: outreach and knowledge transfer communications
Our Focus areas:
• Energy and resource efficient design practices
• Building energy performance evaluation
• Climate change mitigation and adaptation for buildings, communities and cities
• Energy codes and standards